Yield: 1 loaf
1 1/2 cups (150g) gluten-free oats
1/4 cup (35g) hazelnuts, chopped
1/4 cup (35g) almonds, chopped
1/2 cup (70g) sunflower seeds
1/2 cup (70g) pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup (90g) flax seeds
1 tbsp caraway seeds
2 tbsp chia seeds
4 tbsp (32g) psyllium seed husks (or 3 tbsp (24g) psyllium husk powder)
1 tsp fine sea salt
1 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cups water
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine the oats, nuts, seeds, psyllium, and salt in the loaf pan. Stir well.
3. Whisk the maple syrup, coconut oil, and water together. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until everything is completely soaked and the dough becomes very thick. Smooth out the top with the back of a spoon.
4. Cover and let sit out on the counter overnight or for at least 3 hours.
5. Preheat over to 350F.
6. Bake the loaf on the middle rack of the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the bread from the loaf pan and turn it upside down directly onto the oven rack. Bake for another 30-40 minutes. The bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped.
7. Let the bread cool completely before slicing. Slice with a sharp smooth knife instead of a serrated bread knife.
8. Store sealed tightly in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. It also freezes well.