2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 1/2 cups blueberries or mixed berries
2 cups almond milk
2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Maple pecan with apples
- Apples and cinnamon with almonds
- Peach and almond
- Mango, coconut, and brazil nuts
- Pumpkin puree with cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and walnuts
- Instead of nuts, could use seeds: pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, flax, hemp, chia
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Grease the inside of the baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients together, except the walnuts.
4. In a large bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
5. Combine the two bowls and mix well.
6. Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with the nuts.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is nicely golden and the mixture has set.