Yield: 8-10 rolls
rice paper rounds
rice noodles or vermicelli
lemongrass pork/chicken or shrimp
carrot, julienne or grated
red pepper, julienne
yellow pepper, julienne
red cabbage, julienne
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Line up ingredients in small bowls before beginning to assemble rolls.
3. Fill large bowl with warm water. Place one rice paper round in the water and soak for 30-60 seconds or until rice round in pliable and pattern on the round is barely visible. Remove from water and place on a clean, slightly damp kitchen towel.
4. Fill rice round with ingredients and roll to close.
5. Store under a damp cloth or paper towel until ready to serve.
6. Serve with peanut satay sauce.