8 small waxy potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 small red or white onion, thinly sliced
1 bundle broccolini, chopped into 1-inch pieces
8 large eggs
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (could substitute nutritional yeast or goat's cheese)
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Place the potatoes in a small pot of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from water, slice into bite-sized pieces, and set aside.
3. Over medium heat, add the olive oil to a large, ovenproof frying pan (ideally 12 inches). Add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the broccolini and cook over medium-low heat until the broccolini is mostly tender, about 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Beat eggs with the parmesan and salt and pepper, and pour it over the vegetables in the frying pan. Add the cooked potatoes. Cover and cook over medium (or medium-low, if it seems to be browning too quickly) until the eggs are mostly set.
6. Place pan into the oven and bake until the top is bronzed and the eggs are just set throughout, approximately 5 minutes. Let cool slightly before slicing into wedges or squares.