Yield: 5 burgers
2 salmon fillets, boneless, skinless
1 stick lemongrass, finely chopped
1 small red chilli, finely chopped
2 tsp fish sauce
zest of 1 lime
1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Place salmon in food processor and pulse a few times. If you don't have a food processor, chop salmon with a sharp knife into very small pieces.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Divide mixture into 5 and shape into patties.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook fishcakes for approximately 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
5. Serve with dipping sauce.