Yield: 4 servings
12 slices organic turkey breast
1/2 cup hummus
6 leaves of red lettuce, spine removed and torn in half
1 cucumber, deseeded and cut into batons
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
2 tbsp basil, chiffonade
1. Lay out one slice of turkey breast. Spread with a thin layer of hummus.
2. Place a piece of lettuce on top leaving some hummus on the far end of the turkey uncovered.
3. Take one baton of cucumber and one slice each of red and yellow pepper and place on one end of turkey slice. Top with a few slices of basil.
4. Roll to enclose vegetables. Hummus should "glue" the roll together.
5. Repeat with remaining slices of turkey.