2 large chicken breasts, cubed into 1 ½-inch pieces
1/2 cup orange juice
zest of 1 orange
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp oregano leaves, chopped
1 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper
1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
2 cups zucchini, sliced
1. Soak skewers for 30 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, olive oil, oregano, garlic, and salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss chicken to combine. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
3. Prepare kabobs by alternating chicken, olives, and zucchini. Discard marinade.
4. Grill kabobs over medium heat (350F) for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through and tender.
5. Let rest a few minutes and serve warm.