Yield: 4 servings
1 cup quinoa
1 3/4 cups water
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp salt
1. Add quinoa and water to a pot over high heat.
2. Bring to a boil, then cover and lower heat to low. Cook for 13 minutes or until quinoa is almost cooked.
3. In a small bowl, mix together rice vinegar, honey, and salt.
4. Pour vinegar mixture over the quinoa. Do not stir. Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
5. Remove from heat, uncover, and fluff gently with a fork to let cool.