1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper
2 6oz salmon fillets
1. Preheat broiler to 425F. Arrange an oven rack 6 to 8 inches away from the broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, ginger, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3. Pat salmon fillets dry. Lay flat, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
4. Pour marinade evenly over the salmon fillets. Allow salmon to marinade for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Broil for 5 to 7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon fillet.