2 cups mini potatoes
1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
1 handful green beans, ends trimmed
1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
1 stalk celery, fine dice
4 radishes, thinly sliced
1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1 medium shallot, finely diced
3 tbsp sherry vinegar
1 tbsp capers
1 tsp grainy mustard
salt and pepper, to taste
1/3 cup olive oil
1. Place the potatoes in a medium pot and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer and cook potatoes until they are just tender, about 13 to 16 minutes. Drain and allow them to cool slightly.
2. Fill the pot with water again and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt. Cut the asparagus and green beans into bite-sized pieces and add them to the saucepan. Separately boil vegetables until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the vegetables and place them in an ice bath or run them under cold water to shock them and stop the cooking process.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients except olive oil. While whisking, slowly drizzle the olive oil into the bowl. Whisk until you have a unified dressing.
4. Once you can handle the potatoes, cut them into quarters and place them in a large bowl. Add the blanched asparagus and green beans. Add the white beans, celery, radish, green onion, and parsley as well. Stir to combine.
5. Toss salad with dressing. Serve immediately or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.