coconut oil spray
3 cups spinach
3 roma tomatoes, diced
salt and pepper
3 cups egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 12 muffin cups with coconut oil spray.
2. Place 1/4 cup of spinach in each muffin cup.
3. Place 1/4 of a tomato in each muffin cup.
4. Season each muffin cup with salt and pepper.
5. Pour 1/4 cup of egg whites into each muffin cup so the liquid fills the cup to the brim.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through.
7. Let cool, then loosen sides of egg whites from muffin tin with a knife. Gently lift each egg white cup out of the tin.