Yield: 2 servings
2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup coconut flour
salt and pepper
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into strips, and then pound slightly to flatten to an even thickness.
3. Set up a 3-bowl breading system - one bowl for the coconut flour seasoned with salt and pepper, one for the egg mixed with coconut milk, and one for the shredded coconut.
4. Take each strip of chicken and dredge it in the coconut flour, then dip in the liquid mixture, and finally coat in the shredded coconut. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and then baking for 10 more minutes, or until cooked through.