2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp dill, chopped
zest of 1 lemon
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp paprika
salt and pepper
1. Place eggs in a medium pot. Fill with cold water, enough to cover all the eggs. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and submerge in cold water to stop cooking.
2. When cool, peel eggs and cut in half length-wise.
3. Remove yolks and place in food processor. Add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
4. Spoon the yolk mixture back into each egg white half.
5. Garnish with dill or paprika.