1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup maple syrup
zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, egg, lemon zest and juice, and vanilla extract.
3. In a separate small bowl, sift the coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
4. Slowly fold the flour mixture into the liquid mixture. Be careful to not overmix.
5. Using your hands, roll dough into balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly using the palm of your hand or bottom of a glass.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
7. Remove from oven and carefully transfer to a wire baking rack to cool.
8. Keep cookies in a sealed container in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.