3 tbsp ground flaxseed
1/2 cup water
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup mixed nuts and/or seeds
1/2 cup raisins (or cranberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk flaxseed and water together. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas.
4. Add coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
5. Add flaxseed mixture and whisk well.
6. Add oats and oat flour. Stir to combine.
7. Add nuts and dried fruit. Stir to combine.
8. Using a large spoon, scoop batter and place on prepared baking sheet. Shape into cookies and flatten slightly.
9. Bake for 20 minutes or until nuts start to brown. Remove from the oven and let cookies cool for a few minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool off completely.