Yield: 2 servings
1 head curly kale
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp turmeric
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash kale and pat dry. Remove leaves from stems.
3. Tear leaves into 2- to 3-inch pieces and place in a large bowl.
4. Drizzle with oils and massage oil into leaves to coat thoroughly. Add salt and turmeric and mix well.
5. Place individually on prepared sheet pan without overlapping. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until kale is crispy. Keep an eye out to prevent burning.
6. Repeat until all kale is baked.