1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp stevia
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup flour
2 cups oats
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, milk, cinnamon, baking powder, stevia, and salt.
3. Add flour and oats and mix thoroughly.
4. Add raisins and mix again.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Shape into rounds and flatten slightly into cookies.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until tops are starting to turn golden brown.
7. Note: These cookies freeze well.