3/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup nut butter
1/3 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped (or chocolate chips)
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine coconut sugar, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla extract together.
4. Add the nut butter to the egg mixture, and stir thoroughly to combine. The dough will be very thick.
5. Add the coconut sugar mixture and fold together.
6. Add about half of the chopped chocolate, using your hands if necessary to incorporate.
7. Press the dough into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and press each piece slightly into the dough. Sprinkle with a pinch of flaky sea salt and place in the oven.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the blondies are golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan completely before cutting.