1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
salt and pepper
20 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
juice of 1 lime
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add shrimp pan in an even layer and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Remove from heat. Cook in batches if necessary.
3. To the same pan, add onion and peppers and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, until tender.
4. Add garlic and seasonings and sauté an additional 30 seconds.
5. Add shrimp back to pan. Toss with cilantro and lime juice.
6. Serve immediately over rice or quinoa, or in tacos.