Yield: 1 loaf
1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup brown sugar
3 very ripe medium bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat over to 350F. Grease and line a 9" loaf pan.
2. In a small bowl, stir together milk and vinegar. Let sit for a few minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together coconut oil and sugar.
4. Add bananas, vanilla, and milk mixture.
5. In a medium bowl, stir together flours, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
6. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Stir until just combined.
7. Fold in walnuts.
8. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center of loaf comes out clean.